Tuesday 21 September 2010

Elvis is in the Building!

I remember that awful day during chemo that I looked in the mirror and thought - 'Bloody Hell, I look like Steptoe!'
14 wispy hairs clinging to my head, gaunt little pale face....

Then after chemo, my hair soon started to make a comeback...



...And today, I looked in the mirror and thought - 'Bloody Hell, I look like Elvis!'
Obviously, I wasn't wearing a big white, sparkly suit. I'd washed  my hair with Johnson's Baby shampoo, gave it a rub with the towel, a 1 minute shoosh with the hairdryer - and look what happened!


I'm all shook up, uh huh huh...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Your husband is a lucky guy and I'm betting he knows that!

    Much Love

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I have a Mohican. I didn't style it like that, it just happened. Its actually great fun having hair this short - might keep it that way!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete