Saturday 14 May 2011

Ready for the Off

Well, this is it! I'm all ready! Lemon sherbets packed, bra decorated (thanks mum!), hips oiled, feet vaselined...

This is us in the paper yesterday...


And this was me this morning - surprised by my kids with a special energy boosting breakfast in bed...I'm holding the little good luck card that accompanied my lovely nosh. Inside it said, in the 10 year olds best English, 'Dear Mum, I really have to say thank you for being such a nice mum. I wish you all the best in the Moonwalk, Love T and L'



THANK YOU everyone for all your kind words of support and encouragement, and thank you everyone who has chucked a few quid in to spur us on and help the cause - as you can see, the total to the right is very impressive, and we're all very grateful.

Will let you know how we get on as soon as I recover!

xxx

1 comment: