Sunday 8 May 2011

Perfect Day

A wonderful was day had by all at my younger brother's wedding.

The groom and his beautiful bride
The 7 year old scrubbed up well as a bridesmaid (I only missed a little bit of biro on her arm) and the 10 year old looked splendidly handsome.

It was magical to see my 2 kids and my older brother's 4 kids together - looking so smart and happy.

As for the bride and groom, the pics say it all - happiness beamed out from them all day.

Best man brother with mum

My gorgeous gal

Whose are these lovely kids? Bloomin heck! They're mine!

The cousins with my 2

Happy Couple

Lovely bridesmaids
Me and my handsome bloke

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful !!!Yor family was at the front of the queue when good looks were handed out !!!!!I love a good get together and they look so happy,long may it last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto to what Rose said, those kids are all darlings.

    Much Love

    T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you 2 - you're very kind! It really was a very special day.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely pictures, you all look fantastic. It really looks like you had a great time! Jill x Still can't believe that's Christopher.

    ReplyDelete