Sunday 13 November 2011

A Weekend in Pictures

I saw something on the telly that said that everyone in the world had to make a video of their day on 12th November, upload it to youtube, and then someone was going to compile it into a film - a sort of day in the life of the world...

Well, I didn't do that.

Instead I've been snapping away with my new camera as I ALWAYS do. Trying to capture moments in time. Moments in time of my family's life - not particularly 'special' occasions, just 'moments,' that are uniquely special to me, and to my family.

Here's a couple of shots to share with you from my weekend...

The 7 year old went to a remembrance service at the local church with her school. The parents were invited along,  and during the 2 minutes silence outside, the village, for once, fell completely silent. Even the traffic stopped.
Friday night is gymnastics night, and the 7 year old is training hard for her trip to France in  January.
Team talk. Saturday morning.
The Big Game
A stint in goal
Hot. Sweaty. Tired. Happy.
Post match analysis in the tea room. Bacon sarnie, glass of milk - perfect.
Sunday morning is rugby. Need some persil!
And yet MORE gymnastics!
FINALLY a chance to do some homework
And some final touches to the visas for India

1 comment:

  1. Cool photos, I love photos sometimes better than filming as it captures a single moment in time....the best are always the ones that are not posed for. Hope you are all keeping well and you are remaining fit!

    Much Love, dear friend..

    T xxxx

    ReplyDelete