Monday 8 November 2010

Old Friends

Thank you Jill, your mum, dad and fabulous 92 year old gran for having me and the 6 year old over for lunch yesterday. It was great to catch up - even though we probably needed another week of yakking to come anywhere close to really catching up!

It was great to see you all. For those that don't know - Jill is my oldest and dearest friend from school (31 years we've been friends!), and now lives abroad - so any time snatched with her is very special. Despite living 40 million miles away, she has been right beside me all the way through the cacky few months this year.

The photo has me (the one with the very short, VERY grey hair!), Jill, my 6 year old and one of Jill's sister's girls.

And here we are on my wedding day - Jill bridesmaid! - with our other school pals - Liz, Cherry, Katy - and the bloke in the middle? Well that's my lovely husband of 13 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment