Sunday 6 February 2011

Why Walk When You Can Fly



I've recently been told that my first mammagram since treatment finished was OK. Its a huge relief, to say the least.

This is a song by Mary Chapin-Carpenter. Mary who? Mary Chapin-Carpenter. We have seen her umpteen times live, and she is a fabulous songwriter and artist.
Listen out for

'In this world there's a whole lot of golden,
in this world there's a whole lot of plain,
in this world you've a soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings...'


Just another one of my 'make the most of life' songs....

2 comments:

  1. I am so so so happy that your mammagram result was good Shents.

    BIG relief all round :-)

    Much luv as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole - just wish I could share the good luck around everyone else
    xxx

    ReplyDelete